Train the Trainer concept
The trainers are prepared to be trainers themselves and can work in the field of CSR and sustainable business in Kenya.
Mizizi Foundation has targeted the following three groups:
- trainers of business schools in all the provinces in Kenya.
- trainers students of student organizations from universities in Kenya (Through LIJUSA-Limuru Joint University Students Association).
- trainers in companies.
Mizizi is the Train the Trainer concept for their training to businesses. We train someone within a company that has been designated as a trainer. This is usually someone from the top management of the company. These trainers in turn train their colleagues. This method is very effective because all workers are actively involved in the development of CSR in the company and employees also take the information to their own manager rather than an unknown trainer.
The snowball effect is created by:
- teachers of business schools, in turn, (future) entrepreneurs and managers training
- the (trainers) students of universities in turn train other students from universities and finally,
- trainers within their company will train their colleagues who will in turn implement the CSR in their places of work.